Meet a Mum UK
As a guest you can only see a limited amount of the forum, so please log in or register to access all of our friendly forum

If you have problems, please email me on angel_eyez_xxx@hotmail.com
Meet a Mum UK
As a guest you can only see a limited amount of the forum, so please log in or register to access all of our friendly forum

If you have problems, please email me on angel_eyez_xxx@hotmail.com
Meet a Mum UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAMuk is a friendly forum for Mum's, Mum's-to-be & Future Mum's to chat in a friendly atmosphere and meet new mums near them.

HomeHome  new portal pagenew portal page  AVON STUFFAVON STUFF  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our Facebook GroupOur Facebook Group  
Congratulations to Sarah, Liam & Josh
On the Birth Of Baby 
Leyla,
Born On 29th April at 12.48pm, weighing i at 8lb 12 3/4oz.
Both Mummy & Baby are doing well xx

animal jokes....silly....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female
Number of posts : 3407
Job/hobbies : Taming wild children and keeping animals
Mood : animal jokes....silly.... Blah
Competition Wins : animal jokes....silly.... Button94
Registration date : 2008-09-23

animal jokes....silly.... Empty
PostSubject: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:29 am

Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground.

The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate.

"Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:30 am

A foursome was on the last hole and when the last golfer drove off the tee he hooked into a cow pasture. He advised his friends to play through and he would meet them at the clubhouse. They followed the plan and waited for their friend.

After a considerable time he appeared disheveled, bloody, and badly beaten up. They all wanted to know what happened.

He explained that he went over to the cow pasture but could not find his ball. He noticed a cow wringing her tail in obvious pain. He went over and lifted her tail and saw a golf ball solidly embedded. It was a yellow ball so he knew it was not his.

A woman comes out of the bushes apparently searching for her lost golf ball. The helpful male golfer lifted the cow's tail and asked, "Does this look like yours?"

That was the last thing he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:31 am

Two men went bear hunting. While one stayed in the cabin, the other went out looking for a bear. He soon found a huge bear, shot at it but only wounded it. The enraged bear charged toward him, he dropped his rifle and started running for the cabin as fast as he could.

He ran pretty fast but the bear was just a little faster and gained on him with every step. Just as he reached the open cabin door, he tripped and fell flat. Too close behind to stop, the bear tripped over him and went rolling into the cabin.

The man jumped up, closed the cabin door and yelled to his friend inside, "You skin this one while I go and get another one!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:32 am

There's this guy walking along a road to town with his camel. Along the way, a guy stops and ask's if he needs a ride to town. The guy say's, yeah. He hop's in, the driver say's, what about your camel. The guy said, Oh, he's ok, he know's his way to town. So the driver start's driving, he get's up to about 45 MPH, and he looks in his rearview mirror and see's the camel right behind him. He say's to the guy, hey buddy ya know your camel is behind us? The guy say's, yeah it's ok, he knows his way to town, speed up a little. The driver speed's up to about 55 MPH, he's driving along, and look's behind him and again see's the camel. And say's to the guy, your camel is still there. The guy say's, he's know's the way, speed up a little. So the driver speed's up to 65 MPH. He drive's for a bit, and look's behind him, and look's at the guy and say's, hey buddy your camel he's looking pretty rough. The guy say's, oh yeah, what's he doing. The driver say's, well, his ear's are folded back and his tongue is hanging out.. The guy say's, HIS TONGUE IS HANGING OUT,, TO WHICH SIDE. The driver say's to the left side. The guy say's, YOU'D BETTER HOLD YOUR COURSE, HE'S FIXIN TO PASS YA..!
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:32 am

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. He walks up to the bar and takes a seat, the giraffe does the same. The man orders a beer for himself and a double scotch for the giraffe. They both proceed to drink and after a while they order the same again. They continue all night, ordering the same drinks, drinking them and ordering another load untill suddenly the giraffe falls off his stool and lies unconscious on the floor. The man gets up of his stool and heads for the door, The barman shouts at him as he heads out the door 'You can't leave that lyin' 'ere!' to which the man replies, 'Its not a lion its a giraffe!
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:34 am

One evening, as Uncle John and his wife are entertaining guests with cocktails, they are interrupted by an out-of breath little Johnny who shouts out, "Uncle John! Come quick! The bull is fucking the cow!" Uncle John, highly embarrassed, takes young little Johnny aside and explains that a certain decorum is required. "You should have said, 'The bull is surprising the cow'- not some filth you picked up in the City," he says. A few days later, little Johnny comes again as his uncle and aunt are entertaining. "Uncle John! The bull is surprising the cows!" The adults share a knowing grin. Uncle John says, "Thank you little Johnny, but surely you meant to say the cow, not COWS. A bull cannot 'surprise' more than one cow at a time you know." "Yes he can!" replies his obstinate nephew, "He's fucking the horse!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:34 am

A horse walks into a bar, he sits down and the bartender asks him, "Why the long face?" The second horse walks in with jumper cables attached to it's head, he sits down, and the bartender says, "I don't mind the long face, but don't u go and try to start anything!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:36 am

An elderly woman was looking for a pet to be a good companion and not much trouble.

The pet store owner suggested a parrot, showed it to her and guaranteed her it would be a wonderful companion.

The woman asked if it would behave if she took it to church with her on Sundays.

The owner said it shouldn't be a problem and that she could put him on her shoulder and he would stay there.

She bought the parrot and for the next week spent time getting to know him.

Assured that he spoke properly and was well behaved, she put him on her shoulder and went off to church.

Just as everyone quieted down and the sermon began, the parrot looked around, squawked and said, "It's goddamned cold in here!"

Everyone turned to look at her and she ran out of the church in total embarrassment! All the next week, she talked to the parrot explaining the necessity to remain quiet during church.

The parrot understood so she put him on her shoulder and went to church the following Sunday.

Once again, just as everything got quiet and the sermon began,the parrot squawked, looked around and loudly proclaimed, "It's goddamned cold in here!!"

And again the woman ran from the church. The next day she returned to the pet store and explained the embarrassing situation to the owner.

Since she didn't want to get rid of the parrot, the owner offered the following solution:

If the parrot does that again, grab him by the legs and swing him around 5 or 6 times and return him to your shoulder." "That'll work?" asked the woman. "Guaranteed!" exclaimed the owner.

So, the next Sunday she took the parrot to church and, sure enough, just as the sermon started, the parrot squawked, "It's goddamned cold in here!!" Without any hesitation, the woman grabbed his legs, swung him around 5 or 6 times and placed him back on her shoulder.

The parrot shook his head, ruffled his feathers and said, "Pretty fuckin' windy, too!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:38 am

Driving with Penguins
A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat. The police stop him and say that he can't drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo. The man agrees and drives off.

The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again. He is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I though I told you to take those to the zoo."

The man replies "I did. Today I'm taking them to the movies."
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:40 am

One day a poor old lady found a dollar and with that dollar she bought a lottery ticket. She won the lottery! She bought a house and a dog. She said to herself, "What should I name my house?" And she looked around and she saw a guy mooning her so she decided to name her house "Butt" Then she needed a name for her dog. So she looked around and saw a crack house so she named her dog "Crack". One day about a month later she woke up and couldn't find her dog. She looked all over the house and she couldn't find it anywhere! So finally she called the cops and said, "Police please help me I've looked all over my Butt but I can't find my Crack!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:40 am

During the Super Bowl, there was another football game of note between the big animals and the little animals. The big animals were crushing little animals and at half-time, the coach made a passionate speech to rally the little animals.

At the start of the second half the big animals had the ball. The first play, the elephant got stopped for no gain. The second play, the rhino was stopped for no gain. On third down, the hippo was thrown for a 5 yard loss.

The defense huddled around the coach and he asked excitedly, "Who stopped the elephant?"

"I did," said the centipede.

"Who stopped the rhino?"

"Uh, that was me too," said the centipede.

"And how about the hippo? Who hit him for a 5 yard loss?"

"Well, that was me as well," said the centipede.

"So where were you during the first half?" demanded the coach.

"Well," said the centipede, "I was having my ankles taped."
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:41 am

A policeman caught a nasty little boy with a penknife in one hand and a squirrel in the other.

"Now listen here," the policeman said, "Whatever yo do to that poor, defenceless creature i shall personally do to you"

"In that case," said the boy, "I'll kiss it's butt and let it go"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:42 am

There was a blonde who was tired of all the blonde jokes and decided to dye her hair brown. She then went for a drive in the country and came upon a shepherd herding his sheep across the road.

She asked the shepherd, "If I guess how many sheep there are here, can I keep one?"

He replied "Sure!"

Out of the blue, she blurts out, "352!"

He is stunned but keeps his word and allows her to pick out a sheep. She looks and searches and finally picks out the cutest one.

He looks at her and says, "If I guess what color your hair really is, can I have my dog back!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:43 am

Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The first mouse pounds a shot of scotch, slams the glass onto the bar, turns to the second mouse and says, "Whenever I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse orders up two shots of sour mash, pounds them both, slams each glass onto the bar, turns to the first mouse and replies, "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and fuck the cat."
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:43 am

Mama and Papa Bear are accused of child abuse. Baby Bear is put on the stand to testify and is asked by the judge, "Do you want to live with Papa Bear?"

"No," Baby Bear replies, "he beats me."

Then the judge asks, "Do you want to live with Mama Bear?"

"No," Baby Bear replies, "she beats me too."

So the Judge says, "Who do you want to live with then?"

Baby Bear replies, "I want to live with the Chicago Bears, they don't beat anybody."
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:44 am

Q: What do whales like to chew?
A: Blubber gum!
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:45 am

Q: What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall?
A: DAM
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:45 am

Once there was a man who was in love with a beautiful woman and he wanted to marry her. The woman told him that befor they could get married he would have to ask her father, who was a farmer. So the next day the man went to the farmer and said, "Sir I love your daughter very much and I would like to ask for her hand in marriage." The farmer sat there and looked at him for a moment and said, "I will let you marry her, but first you must compleat a test." Willing to do anything to be able to marry the girl the man aggred. The farmer said, "first you must jump the fence, swim the river and screw the cow in the barn." The man thought that it sounded easy enough so he did it. When he got finished he asked the farmer, "Ok now can I marry your daughter?" The farmer couldn't belive that the man had acutally done those things and thinking it was funny he told the man to do it again! So the man jumped the fence, swam the river, and screwed the cow, again! When he was finished the man went back to the farmer and asked "Now may I marry your daughter?" By this time the farmer was amazed that the man did all that a second time, and wondered if he would do it a third, so the farmer said, "Ok if you do all that one more time I will let you marry my daughter." So the man did it again. He jumped the fence, swam, the river, and scrwed the cow. When he came back to the farmer this time, the farmer said, "Ok now you can marry my daughter." The man said, "To hell with you daughter how much do you want for the cow?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Vixy

Female

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 9:46 am

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. "My dog's cross eyed. Is there anything you can do for him?"

"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him" So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.

Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."

"What? Because he's cross-eyed?"

"No, because he's really heavy"
Back to top Go down
Jane
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
Jane

Female
Number of posts : 17816
Job/hobbies : Work part-time at morrisons.
Mood : animal jokes....silly.... Crappy
Competition Wins : animal jokes....silly.... MAMtopicstarterwinner
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty12th April 2009, 12:39 pm

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: animal jokes....silly....   animal jokes....silly.... Empty

Back to top Go down

animal jokes....silly....
Page 1 of 1